Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#038 - Self-Promotion!!

And now, let me shamelessly promote my blog post all about shameless self-promotion!!! Hooray!!!

Anyways, about a year ago, somebody made me an IMDb page, which I thought was pretty cool. I mean, come on, legends like Laurence Olivier, Peter O'Toole, and Heidi Montag have IMDb pages. Who among us wouldn't want to be in that group?

I didn't do much with it. I just had a page. With my name. And I thought it was cool, I had two credits on there for some small-time student productions (that were awesome, of course, but combined box-office gross on both films was fourteen cents). Well, the other day, out of sheer boredom, I decided to take a look at it, and figured, hey, why not spruce it up a little bit.

So now I'd like to formally introduce the world to my official IMDb page: http://www.imdb.me/evankoch. I find it sweet that when you search for Evan Koch, it automatically goes to my name. Individuality is key. (Keep this in mind when some agency in the future suggests I change my name to Brian James to avoid the potential one-liners associated with my last name.)

And, since I haven't posted anything about it in the past, and I'm not sure how many of my loyal readers (all four of them) have seen it, I'm going to embed my first-ever movie for your viewing please. And yeah, I only said "embed" to make myself sound hip and knowledgeable.

(Note: the other movie I did, Natural Selection, has a trailer that can be viewed online here: http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi2988376601/. It's a short as well, but the full video is not available online. If you'd like to see it, I have a copy.)



P.S. My bio is pretty vivid. I worked hard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment